Dental Implants At Om Dental Clinic In Mumbai
Anybody can have an implants as long as they are healthy and have a desire to live life to the fullest.
By definition, a dental implant is an artificial tooth root that is placed in the jaw for the purpose of holding a replacement tooth or bridge. Gum disease, injury, or some other reason may cause a person to lose tooth/teeth.
Dental implants are a good option for such people.
Benefits of Dental Implants At Dental Clinic In Mumbai
Dental implants have a natural look and feel, just like one’s natural teeth. They are the ideal solutions for you if:
- You have missing teeth and need to hide them by not smiling openly
- You have difficulty in chewing
- You fill insecure about your dentures
- You require lasting replacement of your natural teeth
Cost of Dental Implants At Om Dental Clinic In Mumbai
- Cost of Ankylos Dental Implant (FDA Approved, CE Certified) INR 30,000.00 (US $715.03) to INR 40,000.00 (US $804.41)
- Cost of Computer Guided Surgical Guide: INR 20,000.00 (US $357.52) to INR 25,000.00 (US $446.90)
Pre-Requisites For Dental Implant In Mumbai
- Medical History including past dental history and past anaesthesia history
- Panoramic X-ray (OPG)
- Study Models
- Blood Pressure
- Pulse rate
- Blood tests depending on medical history, but generally including:
- Complete Blood Count
- Bleeding Time
- Clotting Time
- Prothrombin Time
- Partial Thromboplastin Time
- Erythrocyte Sedimentation Rate (ESR)
- Blood sugar
- Liver Function Test
- CT scan (Dentascan) with removable radiopaque template
- Other tests as might be deemed necessary for dental implants
Healthy smile is a sign of wellness and good personal hygiene that reflects positively in self esteem. At Om Dental Clinic in Mumbai restoring healthy well balanced teeth and related structures is of prime importance. It is reflects in the quality of life.