Sonali, name changed for privacy, is a practicing psychologist in the city of Mumbai. It was the widening gap in her frontal teeth that made her visit this dental clinic in Khar. Since months she had been feeling increasingly awkward, self conscious of her smile and this was affecting her work while interacting with clients. So the visit to a dentist.
At the dental center, Sonali discussed various treatments for teeth gap
closure. Among her queries this was a prominent one,
Which Is Better Teeth Gap Treatment?
Invisalign or Braces
With rapid developments in the field of dentistry, today orthodontic treatments have come a long way. What was once upon a time limited to metal braces has today opened up to aesthetically enhanced options like Invisalign.
- Clearer translucent alternative to traditional braces
- Invisible while one is wearing them
- Custom made as per digital 3D image of teeth
- Offer more flexibility than metal braces
- Removable while eating, brushing or to clean
- Can fix most forms of tooth deformation
- Not removable and expected to work faster
- No flexibility helps make rapid progress
- Best option for kids as they cannot be removed
- Recommended for more severe tooth problems
Like Sonali, it is highly recommended that a person looking for teeth gap treatment should consult a dentist for more advice. As the severity of the tooth problem may necessitate braces as the better option.