There are a growing number of reasons that are making teeth cleaning important. The primary reason is gum disease; and a major cause of teeth loss in many adults. What causes such gum disease is the formation of plaque that arises from improper brushing of teeth or negligence. Hence, dentists always advise patients to keep brushing their teeth, do regular flossing and go for dental cleanings.
There are many ways by which you can instantly clean and whiten your teeth. Like people use whitening gel and teeth whitening strips from references in some blogpost or from a youtuber promoting it. And many people also choose to wear teeth caps so that they don’t have to do anything with their teeth. Or one can go to the family dentist who can make the teeth white in no time. But it is important to know that teeth whitening is cosmetic whereas teeth cleaning might require much more to do… As healthy teeth are not only important for your smile, but also for important as they are related to heart diseases and stroke.
Hence, periodic visit to your family dentist for routine checkups and professional teeth cleaning can prevent a number of health related issues.
Want To Save On Teeth Cleaning Cost?
Yellow teeth are not at all appealing. Not only do they look very unhygienic, they also leave a negative impact on people around you. But if you are looking to save on your teeth cleaning costs, there are plenty of ways. And you can start with products that one can usually find at home. They will not burn a hole in your pocket!
- Eat a lots of strawberries. Studies have proved that eating strawberries is good for your teeth and overall mouth health. They remove discolouration from your teeth.
- Eat vegetables and fruits rich in fibre. They help to keep your teeth enamel clean and free of plaque which causes discoloration of teeth.
- Use baking soda. It very common ingredient that is present in our homes. You can make a paste of baking soda and lemon juice and apply that on your teeth, leave it for five minutes and rinse. Baking soda removes the plaque from the enamel your teeth.
- Rinse your mouth with hydrogen peroxide. It a natural bleaching agent. It will kill the plaque causing bacterias, so that no further plaque is there on your teeth.
- Massage your teeth with activated charcoal. They absorb the the plaque from your teeth to keep them healthy and white.
Prevention Is Better That Cure
You can prevent the discoloration of your teeth if they are careful all the time. And if you maintain a good oral hygiene, you can avoid going to a dentist for consultation.
So avoid bad habits like smoking cigarettes, drinking alcohol, especially wine, excessive sugar intake, all these can harm your oral hygiene. Therefore rather than looking for the cure we can be careful and prevent discolouration of our teeth.