Quoting from Wikipedia, Dental bleaching, also known as tooth whitening, is a common procedure in general dentistry but most especially in the field of cosmetic dentistry. According to the FDA, whitening restores natural tooth color and bleaching whitens beyond the natural color. There are many methods available, such as brushing, bleaching strips, bleaching pen, bleaching gel, laser bleaching, and natural bleaching.
At Om Dental Clinic in Mumbai, the goal has always been to deliver the best quality of Dental Care and Smile makeovers to every patient. The cost of dental treatments here are affordable and dental treatment facilities at par with some of the best in India.
Laser Teeth Whitening In Mumbai
Like most fields in healthcare systems, lasers are now commonly used in dentistry.
Uses Of Laser At Om Dental Clinic In Mumbai For:
- Teeth whitening
- Gum treatment
- Painless oral surgical procedures
Benefits of Laser Dentistry ?
Here are some of the major benefits associated with laser dentistry :
- Procedures performed using soft tissue dental lasers may not require sutures (stitches).
- Certain laser dentistry procedures do not require anesthesia.
- Laser dentistry minimizes bleeding because the high-energy light beam aids in the clotting (coagulation ) of exposed blood vessels, thus inhibiting blood loss.
- Bacterial infections are minimized because the high-energy beam sterilizes the area being worked on.
- Damage to surrounding tissue is minimized.
- Wounds heal faster and tissue can be regenerated.
So if you are looking for trained Dentists for a Laser Teeth Whitening in Mumbai at affordable costs, feel free to contact Om Dental Clinic for a detailed consultation.