Pranjali wanted her teeth to become white again, and fast! She was starting with a new job and hence wanted to be ready for the awesome career that lay in front of her. And who wouldn’t want to have a yellow teeth solution? Especially if it’s caused by the kind of food we have, ignored oral hygiene challenges and all the most for important events like this!
Yes, Yellow Teeth Solution Possible In One Hour
Luckily there are solutions that can help whiten teeth fast, and that too under one hour. In an earlier post, we had shared some articles on toothpastes for teeth whitening, like over-the-counter gels, teeth whitener strips and whitening products that you can get from your dentist. But they can reduce yellowish tones by a shade or so. For better whitening, you must seek professional help that can make your teeth three to five shades lighter. And the results are quite fast, within an hour.
At Om Dental Clinic, one-hour-teeth whitening treatments are fast, convenient and effective.
Want Permanent Yellow Teeth Solution?
No one finds yellow teeth appealing, and they are not good for health too. Apart from looking very unhygienic, people with yellow shades of teeth face social challenges too. The good thing is, there are plenty of ways to keep your teeth pearly white. Sharing tips from and earlier post on teeth cleaning practices at home:
- Eat a lots of strawberries. Studies have proved that eating strawberries is good for your teeth and overall mouth health. They remove discolouration from teeth.
- Eat vegetables and fruits rich in fibre. They help to keep your teeth enamel clean and free of plaque which causes discoloration of teeth.
- Use baking soda. It very common ingredient that is present in our homes. You can make a paste of baking soda and lemon juice and apply that on your teeth, leave it for five minutes and rinse. Baking soda removes the plaque from the enamel your teeth.
- Rinse your mouth with hydrogen peroxide. It a natural bleaching agent. It will kill the plaque causing bacterias, so that no further plaque is there on your teeth.
- Massage your teeth with activated charcoal. They absorb the the plaque from your teeth to keep them healthy and white.
Want to get rid of yellow teeth?
Tried above options and brushing twice a day or flossing to whiten yellow teeth? But still looking for options? It’s time to consult your dentist for professional help.